Extremely stable at 34” wide, the Whopper provides security to paddle through the most turbulent whitewater and other difficult conditions. Maneuvering the board is simple as it turns easily on the spot, with its stability making it a breeze to paddle. Almost impossible to nosedive, it catches even the smallest waves with ease, making SUP even more fun. The Whopper continues to surprise with amazingly good wave riding characteristics for its width. To always stay at the cutting edge of performance, Starboard has a fast-paced development program and only the very best shapes survive for several seasons. The Whopper is one of them.
"Mono-concave nose section to flat middle and tail V
Dostupan u verzijama: AST White, AST Candy i AST Club
• Soft top with extra strong and hard bottom.
• Extra-strong bottom laminate.
• Wood reinforced standing area.
• Full size 4mm grooved deck pad.
• Strong thermoformed EVA rails.
• Tail bumper for safety.
• US middle box and Surf Finz convertible side fin boxes.
• Starboard injection-molded center and side fins.
• Best value.